12.13.2005

I Give Up!

Family is the best thing ever. It's the reason I moved back to Seattle in the first place. Now that all of Jeanne's family is living in the greater Portland area, as much as I love her and want her to myself, I don't want her to leave her family. So, I hereby resign my attempts to get her to move to Seattle. In the near future, I will rename and transform this blog so that anyone who is interested can keep up with all of the ridiculously exciting happenings of my life. I love you, Jeanne!

2 comments:

Tim said...

That's right. Portland...er...Salem.

Rebecca said...

Oh, Pally. I just couldn't do it. I held out long enough and everyone else came back here. Maybe you should come here. I think you and Eric would do well here in Portland.

Maybe you should come up with other things to write about on your blog. Change it to "The First Year of Marriage". You've had some funny stories already.