3.26.2006

I'm Back!

I'm sorry it's been so long, friends! It was great to see some of you at Tim's wedding yesterday. When I got home, my fabulous husband had our internet service all ready to go, so now I can blog freely from the comfort of my own home! So, with apologies for the long delay, here are a few more pictures from our wedding. I have hundreds, so it's hard to pick just a few. Does anyone know anything about "flickr?" Would that be a good way for me to share some more pictures? Anyway... I'm glad I promised that I would post some more wedding pictures, because it gave me an excuse to look at them again! Our wedding was such a wonderful day for us. And the best part is that every day since then has just gotten better and better! Horray for God for marriage!










7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful wedding! :) My favorite is the one of you peeking out the door. Next would be the one of the bridesmaids' feet. :)

rebecca marie said...

nice to have you here regularly... maybe you'll inspire me into regularity!

i recommend photobucket. i prefer it to flickr... although i do use flickr as well for some fun stuff.

James T Wood said...

Hooray indeed for wedding photos! Good job with the whole wedding-being-pretty thing.

Also, Hooray for the internet at home and the increased frequency of posts!

All around: HOORAY!

Tim said...

Hooray for Paula's pretty wedding!

Hooray for Paula making pretty flower arrangements!

Hooray for Tim getting married dance!

Hooray for Tim & Kori!

More to come.

Paula said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments.

Also-- Come visit us in Seattle!!!

Tim said...

I was just there. It's ok.

Paula said...

It would have been better if you had been hanging out with us!