10.09.2007

Finally!

So, I have lots of hair. It's curly and thick and it was getting really long. I mean seriously, really long. It hadn't been this long since high school. It was taking over my life and driving me crazy! So yesterday, I finally got a haircut!!! Hooray!!!

Here's proof:

Before:



And After:




Also? Yesterday I went to pick my niece up from high school because she was sick. I walked into the office and the student who was working in there asked me "oh, are you just getting here, hon?" WHAT?! I said "Actually, I'm 28 years old and I'm here to pick up my niece." Seriously, people-- this happens to me ALL THE TIME! I know, I know, I'll be glad when I'm older and look really young. But the thing is, right now, I want to be treated like a grown up and not a kid! Geez Louise!! :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness - so cute. I really like it, very stylish. And look at that great house behind you!

Rebecca said...

You look lighter and happier! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Are you sure you aren't in high school? :)

James T Wood said...

You should grow a goatee, then people would think you're older (that's what I had to do).

So, how did I miss the move over to the new-name-blog? I just thought you hated the interwebs or something.

So, anyways, good to see you back again.