12.24.2007

Christmas Eve!

Most of you probably know that I get just a little bit excited about Christmas. There is just something amazing about this season. A big part of it for me is that I get to give lots of gifts! If you've ever read that book about the love languages, I'm totally a gift-giver. It's one of my favorite things to do. I love picking out just the right gift for people. At Christmas time, I get to give gifts to everybody all at once, and it's so exciting I can hardly stand it! There are a couple of gifts I am especially excited about this year. I would tell you what they are, but I don't want to run the risk of ruining the surprise. The one I'm most excited about is for my Husband... maybe I'll post again in a couple of days and let you know the whole story...

We're looking forward to spending time with lots of family and friends over the next few days. Yesterday was Christmas with the Pritchards. I am blessed to have such wonderful in-laws! Today, we are having lunch with our friends the Daceys, then cruising in Aunty Judy's motor-mansion with my fam to look at Christmas lights, then going to a movie. Tomorrow will be Christmas with my family all day. Wednesday evening is dinner with the Wallaces who are visiting from Nebraska where they moved in August, and Thursday will be dinner with the Redelspergers who are up from Cali.

I'm hoping to make it to Portland soon... I miss my friends!

Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: