5.06.2006

Saturday Morning

It's Saturday morning at 8:21 and I have already been up for approximately 2 hours and 41 minutes. In case you are unable to figure this out for yourself, this is a completely inappropriate time to be awake on a Saturday. My hubby and I do not usually sleep the day away on a Saturday because we like to go out and get breakfast at our favorite breakfast place before a) band practice starts and/or b) they close the griddle and I can no longer get pancakes. So, usually we get up around 8 or 8:30. But not 6 or 6:30. That's just ridiculous. But, Eric and I both have to work today (gross) and we still wanted to have breakfast together, even though he had to leave an hour and a half earlier than me. So, yesterday I bought a couple of cinnamon rolls and we had those and coffee for our Saturday breakfast today. I know this is starting to seem like a complaining post, but I'm getting to my point, I promise... You see, I HATE mornings. HATE. Getting out of bed is one of my absolute least favorite things to do. And those of you who know me well (i.e. have been my room mate and/or family member) know that for me to get out of bed an hour and a half earlier than necessary is quite an accomplishment. So, guess what? Hooray for God that I get to have a husband that I love so much that I want to get out of bed early on a Saturday just to get to have breakfast with him before he has to leave!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your posts always make me smile. :) And think about ways to appreciate my own husband more!

Hope you both had a wonderful Saturday because of your breakfast together!

K's and my anniversary is coming up next week and I'm soooooooo excited.