4.22.2006

Portland Bound

Well, since most of you who read this blog live in P-town, I thought I should let you all know that Eric and I are coming down for a visit. My friend Dave is graduating from Cascade next Saturday (April 29th), and we're going to be there. We'll be coming down Friday night and staying until Sunday afternoon. We'd like to see as many people as possible while we're in town. Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting us at Spag after church on Sunday for some lunch. The last couple of times I've been to town, I've tried to get peole to come out to lunch on a spur-of-the-moment thing, and not too many people have been able to come. So, I'm going to give the ol' "let your friends know you want to have lunch with them after church a week in advance" method and see how that works out. We're excited to see you all!

11 comments:

Tim said...

Salem's cooler...cause I'm here.

rebecca marie said...

i'm i too old? do i count even though i'm not a school friend?

also... which spag and all those other blah blah blahs.

you should stay long enough to come to ladies bible study at 4:00.

The fashion concience you should be listening to said...

Yippee for graduation! Paula I'll see you there. And, I'd love to come to Spag. I also would need to know the bits of details (i.e. which one)
See you this weekend friend.

Paula said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you both want to come... RM-- you are not even anywhere close to being too old! I even have a little gifty-poo for you... found it when I was out shopping the other day, and decided you needed to have it. And Charlotta- I'm so happy you can come, too!

Let's meet at the spag at Clackamas... RM- what time does Living Streams get out these days? That will help me determine lunch time for all of the friends who (for some strange reason) go to church elsewhere. :)

breanna said...

i wanna come too!!!!! hooooooooraaaaayyyyy!!!! count me in. can't get better than a visit with fabulous women coupled with DELICIOUS food! i'm totally looking forward to it.

Rebecca said...

I will think about it. HAHA! Just kidding. Do we have any boys so as to not make Eric feel strange. I know he won't because he loves you and Lil, so he will be fine.

rebecca marie said...

i'll try to bring the mister, but i make no promises.

Paula said...

Yes, please bring all the misters! Although, Eric has no trouble getting along with girls, so it's not a big deal if they can't come. He and Rebecca will pretend like they hate each other's guts, but it's not true, so don't believe it!

rebecca marie said...

that's just the gig, isn't it? she does that with my fella, too. actually, if i really think about it, she is kinder to him than he is to her. mayhap i'll have a wee chit chat with him about sisterly love.

rebecca marie said...

oh, also? like 12:00 is the latest we pull out.

Paula said...

OK... So, let's meet at the Clackamas Spag around noon or noon:15. Hooray! I'm glad you're all coming!