4.15.2005

Reason #2

Jeanne is the Replacement Sister. That makes 3 sisters in my family, and 2 out of 3 sisters agree that Jeanne should move to Seattle. Sister Marie and I are terribly lonely in our sisterhood without her. We cry most days because of the deep sadness in our souls at being separated from Jeanne's loveliness. We have Jeanne-shaped hole in our hearts! :(

All of our sisterly activities are only 2/3 as fabulous as they should be. Our laugheter is only operating at 66.6% of its usual rate of delightfulness. Return to us, Jeanne, and save us from our forlorn and fragmented state!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

If I were Jeanne, I would feel very loved and important to have an entire blog dedicated to my being loved and wanted.

Paula said...

IF you were Jeanne, Aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll of those things would be true about you.

rebecca marie said...

reason #2 she should stay and you should move back...

my sister defected to central oregon, and jeanne's siblings are scattered as well. if you were to stop this silly game, give in and move back to portland, we could all be orphaned together. it'd be grand.