2.09.2006

Happy Birthday!

First of all, let me point out that this is my SECOND post of the DAY!

Now, on to the matter at hand:

Today is my husband's birthday! I am so glad he was born! He has made the past year the best one of my life so far. Every day with him just gets better. Even when the lifey things of life get tough, Everything about life with him is so much better than everything about life without him. I feel so ridiculously blessed to be in a love like this. Eric makes me feel like the most beautiful, treasured, valuable, and loved girl in the whole world. The very best thing about his birthday is that when God made Eric, he had me in mind, and I'm celebrating that today.

Happy Birthday, Husband! I love you! A LOT!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Thanks for being born and being wonderful and marrying my friend and making her happy (on her birthday I will thank her for making you happy). I hope you had a great time celebrating.

KMiV said...

Hey Paula--I didn't know you were married. I have lost touch with most of you all! Eric who?

Congratulations--ran across your name on Rebecca's blog.

Ron Clark

Paula said...

Hi, Ron!

Yes, I'm married, and it's fabulous! Don't worry-- you're not too far behind. It all happened very fast. Eric and I started dating in February of last year and got married in September. Shawn Jones performed the ceremony. There are more details in an earlier post on this blog called "catching up" if you want to know what I've been up to. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Tim said...

Ron's performing our ceremony!

rebecca marie said...

happy birthday eric!