2.02.2006

Silly New Blogger

So... last night I was talking to my dear friend Jeanne for a good long time (thanks for the chat, pally!). At some point in the conversation, I mentioned something about how I hadn't had a single comment on my blog since I changed the format. She said "well, you must have the comment moderation thing turned on." Turns out, that was precisely the case. And not only was I not aware that I had it on, I didn't know where to go to moderate the comments. Hence all of your comments not appearing on my blog. So, now I've got that all straigtened out, and you should be able to comment to your heart's content without any trouble. I'll get this thing all figured out one of these days. It will be most helpful when we have a computer at home (soon!) and I can blog at my leisure instead of hurriedly durring a 10-minute break at work. Thank you all for your lovely comments. For those who requested it... I will post more pics from the wedding when we acquire the aforementioned computer at home. :) Horray for God for my friends!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good thing you have a really smart friend! What would you do without her?

It was really nice to chat with you. It's been too long!

Paula said...

I would be lost without her. Completely, utterly lost.

Thanks for the tip! It's so nice to have some comments! :)

James T Wood said...

And I just thought you were a comment snob.

Good job on eventually allowing comments . . . I guess.

Go Seahawks!

rebecca marie said...

guffaw. i just thought that you hated me now.


(that is not true... i know that you do not hate me)

The fashion concience you should be listening to said...

I really hate the word utterly.

I think you should rectify that at once!

Love you!